Asking a fish to fly is impossible, placing a fish in a dog house suffocates the fish. Fish are meant to live in the water. The same goes with your body, you need oxygen to breathe.
Wearing a hat all the time suffocates your hairs, and you'll lose hairs eventually. I'm not gonna try and let you see, I'm not a fool.
However, if you'd like to try, here are several notes to help you:
Let us know by commenting below, so we can monitor your experiments too. You can also email me, submit your experiments, and I'll share your findings for everyone here. Have fun!
Wearing a hat all the time suffocates your hairs, and you'll lose hairs eventually. I'm not gonna try and let you see, I'm not a fool.
However, if you'd like to try, here are several notes to help you:
- Wear a tight hat, so the wind won't blow your hat easily
- Change the hat everyday, because you need to wear clean hat everyday. Ensure that your losing hair later, is not because of other factors, such as dirt, bacteria, or other aspects.
- Don't forget to wash your hair once in every two days too, to remove the sweat factor from the overall reasons of your hair loss
- Wear the hat all the time, even when you sleep, to speed up the process (except when you wash your hair and dry it)
- Don't tie your hair, because that may contribute to your losing hair later.
- Continue this treatment for a period of one month (don't forget to also take a picture of your hair thickness, close up from the crown of your head, so you can compare the thickness later)
Let us know by commenting below, so we can monitor your experiments too. You can also email me, submit your experiments, and I'll share your findings for everyone here. Have fun!
See also:
Stay Healthy with Limited Use of Hat (1 - 2 Hours @Day)
Related Offers
No comments:
Post a Comment