I often met people who breathe in phlegm. Couldn't stand it, I often puke.
What is phlegm? Well, I don't wanna know. It's just so disgusting, so slimy, and sticky. Some people said that it's fine because the mucus won't stay that long in our body. We will excrete them along with other body waste.
Are you sure? Remember that phlegm is sticky it might get stuck on the wall of your organ somewhere, failing to come out. What to do then? Would you risk it, or would you rather take just one simple step, one, to push all phlegm out before it got the chance to enter your body?
What is phlegm? Well, I don't wanna know. It's just so disgusting, so slimy, and sticky. Some people said that it's fine because the mucus won't stay that long in our body. We will excrete them along with other body waste.
Are you sure? Remember that phlegm is sticky it might get stuck on the wall of your organ somewhere, failing to come out. What to do then? Would you risk it, or would you rather take just one simple step, one, to push all phlegm out before it got the chance to enter your body?
Also, DRINK!
A lotta water
You must
A lotta water
You must
See also:
Stay Fit without Swallowing Own Phlegm For Any Reasons
Related Offers
CLOSE
No comments:
Post a Comment