Everyone drinks wine, even though too much consumption of it causes temporary blurred mind.
A healthy use of wine should be:
Sure, some people use it to forget themselves and the world. I'd prefer to accept that life and live with it. Why do you have to refuse the life? If you don't want it, donate it to others in need. Go. I mean now.
A healthy use of wine should be:
-
Elderlies can drink one shot of wine every night before sleep.
The wine increases blood circulation. -
Woman who's on her period (or after her period) can drink up to 1 glass of wine.
The wine can cleanse the menstrual leftover, also boost new blood production.
Sure, some people use it to forget themselves and the world. I'd prefer to accept that life and live with it. Why do you have to refuse the life? If you don't want it, donate it to others in need. Go. I mean now.
See also:
Stay Fit with Limited Consumption of Wine
Related Offers
CLOSE
No comments:
Post a Comment