Menu

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

80. How to Make Any Food Tasty Naturally

Have you ever tried cooking with pork oil? How was the taste? Was it more delicious?

When I cook with pork oil, my cooking magically becomes so delicious. This is interesting and I can't explain why. I guess maybe because there's a taste of meat in the background. I also tried using chicken fat, but pork fat is tastier.

This is how I normally make pork lard
  • I go to the market to buy pork fat, or pork belly
  • Then, I cut it into very small cubes.
  • I place a frying pan on the stove
  • I fry the fat until the oil comes out (not using other oil)
  • Then, I collected the resulting oil into a container
  • I also collected the crispy pork lard residue into a container

  •   

  • Add a pinch of salt to the fried pork, mix them well, and you can eat them with bread or use them as snacks
  • Remember not to store them for more than one week. It's organic it might expire.
Use this pork oil to cook everything you don't like, but you need to because it's healthy. Yes, surely you can also use this pork oil to cook anything you love to make it tastier.

Yummm!!!


Stay Fit with Information About How to Make Tasty yet Healthy Food

Related Offers




CLOSE

No comments:

Post a Comment