Menu

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

73. I Want WHO-Approved Medicine, Please

I learnt that there are two types of acne cure; the one with salycylic acid mix, and another one with benzoyl peroxide mix.

Salycylic acid is a mixture of salt and alcohol. Salycylic acid can penetrate your face pores, breaking bonds between oil. Normal use of salycylic acid is between 2% - 3%. Some people use 17% - 27% mixture to cure warts. However, due to its side effect, the use of high concentration above 3% is not advised. It can cause your pores to expand with extensive use.

Benzoyl peroxide works to kill bacteria. It commonly acts as antiseptic and / or bleaching properties. WHO declared benzoyl peroxide as one essential medicine in health system. Side effect on skin includes irritation, dryness, and peeling. The maximum usage is around 10% concentration in a mixture. Use of small amount doesn't mean it is less potent.

Which do you use to cure acne?
I think I'd use one that has benzoyl peroxide. I guess I can bear dryness but I can't bear large pores.


Stay Fit with Information on How to Cure Acne

Related Offers


  


CLOSE

No comments:

Post a Comment